Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Choose the Windows 7 edition that is best for you
|�||Windows 7 |
|Windows 7 |
|Windows 7 |
|Make the things you do every day easier with improved desktop navigation.||����� ��� *||��������� *||��������� *|
|Start programs faster and more easily, and quickly find the documents you use most often.||��������� *||��������� *||��������� *|
|Make your web experience faster, easier and safer than ever with Internet Explorer 8.||��������� *||��������� *||��������� *|
|Watch, pause, rewind, and record TV on your PC.||��������� *||��������� *||��������� *|
|Easily create a home network and connect your PCs to a printer with HomeGroup.||��������� *||��������� *||��������� *|
|Run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode.||�||��������� *||��������� *|
|Connect to company networks easily and more securely with Domain Join.||�||��������� *||��������� *|
|In addition to full-system Backup and Restore found in all editions, you can back up to a home or business network.||�||��������� *||��������� *|
|Help protect data on your PC and portable storage devices against loss or theft with BitLocker.||�||�||��������� *|
|Work in the language of your choice and switch between any of 35 languages.||�||�||��������� *|
Windows 7 Ultimate gives you everything Home Premium and Professional offers � plus added security features and the flexibility to work in multiple languages. Create a home network and share all of your favorite photos, videos and music. You can even watch TV programs for free, whenever and wherever you want.
Reasons to buy
- Help prevent theft or loss of data: Use BitLocker and BitLocker To Go to better protect your valuable files � even on removable drives such as USB devices.
- Automatically back up your files: Protect your data from user error, hardware failure, and other problems. You can back up your files to an external hard drive, secondary hard drive, writable CD or DVD, or to a network location.
- Find virtually anything on your PC � from documents to photos to e-mail: Just click on the Start button, and enter a word or few letters in the name or file you want into the search box, and you�ll get an organized list of results.
- Save time and money resolving IT issues: Take advantage of the powerful diagnostics and troubleshooters built into Action Center to resolve many computer problems on your own.
- Get remote services with DirectAccess: Access corporate resources seamlessly when you�re on the Internet, without having to initiate a VPN connection.1
- Share files across the various PCs in your home: Use HomeGroup to connect your PCs running Windows 7 to a single printer. Specify exactly what you want to share from each PC with all the PCs in the HomeGroup.
- Connect multiple PCs, with or without a server: Use Domain Join to connect PCs quickly and more securely to your wired or wireless domain network.
- Work in the language of your choice: Switch between any of 35 languages as easily as logging off and back on again.
- 1GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or later driver.
- 1GB RAM (32-bit) / 2GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit)